Manager HR at Riconz Technologies
Views:269 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Executive Assistant - IT Firm (0-2 yrs)
Role : Executive Assistant
Years of Experience : 6 months-2 years
Location : Bangalore
Budget : within 13,000 per month
Detailed Job Description :
The Executive Assistant will work directly with AVP level executive and will be responsible for performing a number of administrative duties. The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, professional, and capable of managing their work load and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced corporate environment.
Key Roles and Responsibilities :
- Coordinate executive communications, including taking calls, responding to emails and interfacing with clients.
- Calendar management for the Executive.
- Managing approvals and executive actions on behalf of the Executive.
- Travel Itinerary arrangements and Expense Management
- Setting up meeting with Senior Executives in client and partner organization.
- Prepare notes for internal and internal and external meetings and follow ups with other executive assistants.
- Schedule meetings and appointments and manage travel itineraries
- Arrange corporate events to take place outside of the work place, such as golf tournaments, fund-raising events and staff appreciation events
- Maintain an organized filing system of paper and electronic documents and Uphold a strict evel of confidentiality
- Develop and sustain a level of professionalism among staff and clientele
Mandatory Skills :
- Minimum of 6 months of experience as an Executive Assistant reporting directly to senior management
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, with an ability to become familiar with firm-specific programs and software
- Proficiency in collaboration and delegation of duties
- Strong organizational, project management and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Friendly and professional demeanor