HR at Alloys Consulting
Views:405 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Executive/Assistant Manager - Corporate Affairs - Pharmaceutical (5-7 yrs)
Job Description :
- The Corporate Affairs Manager will be responsible for the following areas for the company:
- Responsible for Product Permits
- Documentation of Food & Drug Related work
- CoPP (Certificate of a Pharmaceutical Product)
- Renewal of licence
- Well versed with WHO GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices)
- To liase with CDSCO (Central Drugs Standard Control Organisation)
- Drive all activities for Product Permission, as per process.
Additional Information :
- Years of Experience- Minimum 5 Years
- HQ - To be based at Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
- Reporting to: Director or Jt. Managing Director
Required Qualification :
- Graduation - Any Graduate
Note : Maximum period of joining/ Notice period should be 30 days.
Target Industry : Pharmaceutical sector, Ahemdabad region.
- Male candidates only
- Local resident of Ahmedabad