Founder & CEO at Talenture Management Consulting
Views:468 Applications:82 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Executive/Assistant Manager - Supply Chain Management (3-6 yrs)
Job Description :
- Candidates from Any Industry Strong in Supply Chain Management Experience and ERP in Materials Management is a must.
- Responsible for buying the best quality equipment goods and services for a company or organization at the most competitive prices.
- The Supply Chain Management and procurement, possibly well versed in local market at wide scale.
- They need to be good at negotiating, networking and dealing with numbers, as well as dealing with other factors such as sustainability, risk management and ethical issues.
- Forecasting levels of demand for services and products to meet the business needs and keeping a constant check on stock levels;
- Liaising between suppliers, manufacturers, relevant internal departments and customers with external customers, and multiple vendors with regular interaction at a personal level. .
- Identifying potential suppliers, visiting existing suppliers, and building and maintaining good relationships with them
- Negotiating and agreeing contracts and monitoring their progress, checking the quality of service provided
- Processing payments agreeing upon good credit teams with suppliers
- Keeping contract files and using them as reference for the future;
- Forecasting price trends and their impact on future activities;
- Procuring for external customers, multiple ones simultaneously, and catering to project milestone-based requirement interacting with internal teams/client and external vendors