Corporate Acquisition Head at SuccessR
Views:396 Applications:50 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Executive Assistant/Personal Assistant (1-2 yrs)
Job Summary :
- Unlike an administrator who tends to look after a team, a personal assistant (PA) typically carries out administrative work on behalf of one individual. This individual is usually a manager or executive in a commercial, not-for-profit or public sector organisation. The role of a PA is to free an executives time from organising and administrative tasks so that they can spend maximum time on strategic tasks. Responsibilities typically include :
- Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls
- Managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the manager/executive
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation organising events and conferences
- Reminding the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence
- Managing databases and filing systems implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients collating and filing expenses
- Miscellaneous tasks to support their manager, which will vary according to the sector and to the managers remit, eg completing some corporate governance reporting (to ensure that the business is being run properly and complying with legislation and regulations) or conducting research.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.