Executive Assistant - Plastic Packaging Manufacturing (6-12 yrs)
Job Title : Executive Assistant (EA)
Company : (PLASTIC PACKAGING MANUFACTURING)
Reporting Manager : Director
Job Location : Mumbai
Salary : 8+ LPA
Job Overview :
The Executive Assistant at (PLASTIC PACKAGING MANUFACTURING) will provide crucial administrative support to the Managing Directors. This individual must be organized, detail-oriented, professional, and must have a strong sense of urgency. They must be capable of managing their workload and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced corporate environment.
Job Responsibilities :
- Business Analysis & MIS reporting with Gap analysis.
- Lead and manage meetings with key functional heads
- Act as the point of contact between MD and internal/external stake holders
- Draft, review and send communications on behalf of MD through memos, emails, presentations, reports
- Works directly with the MD to support all aspects of his daily work routine.
- Research, analyze data and track projects to prepare presentations for review by boards of directors, committees, and executives.
- Creating various MIS reports as per business requirements
- Keep the MD advised of time-sensitive and priority issues, ensuring appropriate follow-up.
- Prioritize emails and respond, when necessary
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Accompany and/or represents the Managing Director during official trips and meetings as and when required.
- Maintain minutes during meetings and monitor follow ups on implementation
- Provide administrative support to company's directors.
- Manage calendars, organize meetings, and ensure executives are well-prepared for these meetings.
- Conduct research on needed topics and provide well-informed answers/solutions.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Superior organizational skills and meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and meet deadlines.
- Discretion and confidentiality in handling sensitive information.
- A graduate in Marketing or Finance. Candidates who have pursued their MBA will be preferred.
- 3+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Prior experience in the manufacturing industry is a plus.
Attitude, Aptitude & Willingness :
- Professional demeanor with a positive, proactive attitude.
- Flexible and adaptable approach to meet changing demands and priorities.
- Eagerness to take initiative and work independently.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Willingness to accept new challenges and learn new skills.
- This Executive Assistant position at (PLASTIC PACKAGING MANUFACTURING) offers an exciting opportunity to work closely with a dynamic executive team and contribute significantly to our organization's success.