HR Executive at Acme Services
Views:134 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Executive Assistant/Secretary (2-6 yrs)
Hiring for a leading Law firm for an Executive assistant (EA) to the Senior Partner in Mumbai
- Preparing Daily Calendar.
- To provide administrative services including diary management, organizing internal and external meetings, planning events and teleconferences, organizing Domestic & International travel including visa processing, arranging accommodation, preparing travel itineraries, correspondence and prioritizing emails.
- Preparing Agenda Carry out all the tasks allotted by the Senior Partner like reading, drafting letters, collecting & analyzing information, and initiating communication.
- Report directly to Senior Partner and act as a point of contact for all internal as well as external contacts.
- To work closely with the Senior Leadership Team through regular correspondence, arrange meetings, and prepare briefing materials.
- To provide administrative support in the delivery of assignments and initiatives on behalf of the office as and when required like follow-up and completion of departmental work plans.
- To ensure all correspondence and relevant materials are produced in a timely and accurate manner.
- To coordinate departmental reports and documentation for the Board meetings.
- To coordinate, attend and take minutes for the meetings and any other relevant meetings.
- To follow up on action points from meetings on behalf of the SP.