HR Partner at capstone people partners
Views:280 Applications:34 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Executive Assistant to CEO (0-4 yrs)
The core duties of the executive assistant are administrative. You'll primarily be managing & organizing the CEO's office.
- Should be able to do Critical thinking, Market research, and Data analysis.
- Should be able to assist the CEO with daily appointments, presentation, and handling internal & external communication on his behalf.
- Must have the organizational ability, very flexible and possess outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Must be dynamic, self-motivated and have good written& verbal communication skills.
- Screening incoming calls, making notes of essential information and prioritizing the calls to be returned by the CEO.
- Replying to the non-priority emails will usually fall to the EA. Additionally, keeping all corporate documents including charters, laws and board meetings minutes. So you might also have to be a corporate archivist.
Key Skills : MBA from premium College preferred,
Freshers with these skills can also apply; Dynamic, Critical Thinking, Innovative, Good Comm Skill, Self-motivated and organized.
Job Type : Full-time