Strategic HR Partner at DailyRounds/Marrow
Views:62 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Executive Assistant To CEO (1-8 yrs)
We would like to speak to you if you have the below skills:
- 2-4 years of experience working as an Executive Secretary or in a similar position assisting top leadership
- Excellent time management skills with multiple stakeholders & their calendars
- A great personality - affable & pleasing yet assertive
- Proficiency with digital office applications (e.g. e-calendars, virtual platforms, etc)
- Proficient in Office Productivity tools like Docs, Sheets, Presentations, etc.
- Strong organizational skills with an eye for detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What Would you be Doing Here!
- Support: Provide sophisticated time management for the leadership team. Prioritize inquiries and requests while troubleshooting conflicts; make judgments and recommendations to ensure smooth day-to-day engagements
- Project Support: Data gathering, market research, preparing useful reports & presentations. Support business leads in tracking and follow-up on the execution of various initiatives.
- Cross-team collaboration: Coordinating and working with Cross-Functional teams to ensure project deliverables.
- Administrative support: Scheduling and managing meetings (off-site, on-site, and virtual) spanning time zones & functions
- Timeliness & Accuracy: Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner. Format information for internal and external communication - memos, emails, presentations, reports.
- Communication: Coordinate all Executive Team meetings and assist with staff meetings and events as needed. Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients, and other external partners and maintain minutes of meetings.