Founder at Emploi Consultancy
Views:391 Applications:62 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Executive Assistant to CEO (2-4 yrs)
Maintaining the calendar on a daily, weekly and monthly basis, along with providing necessary documents as required.
- Plan and schedule on-site and off-site meetings, conferences and teleconferences.
- Assemble recurring as well as meeting and travel specific briefings which include travel information, meeting agendas, speeches, background and/or meeting materials, etc.
- Responsible for a broad range of strategic and tactical administrative support activities.
- Routinely interacting with the highest levels of the organization, as well as domestic and international clients, community and organization leaders in coordinating projects, meetings and phone calls with executives.
- Tracking critical items and making sure they are completed to include, but not limited to, meeting action items.
- Conserves executive's time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Planning and processing domestic and international travel.
- Vendor management, Stationary inventory control
- Preparing CEO's expense report, reconciling credit card statements or submitting billing information.
- Welcomes guests and clients by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Maintains internal and external client confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Oversee filing system and distribution of documents as required, manages workflow and project coordination with support staff.
- Prepare expense reports, providing supporting documentation and assuring compliance with expense policy.
- Research and prepare correspondence, agendas, presentations and other materials independently.
- Working in conjunction with other administrative staff on various corporate office duties.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Maintain a positive relationship with all staff to ensure excellent inside customer service.
- Perform all other duties as directed and assist the overall team effort in any way possible