Executive Assistant to CEO (3-8 yrs)
Primary Responsibilities :
- Provide sophisticated calendar management for CEO: Prioritize inquiries and requests while troubleshooting conflicts; make judgements and recommendations to ensure smooth day-to-day engagements.
- Arrange and handle all logistics for Board meetings and events: schedule meetings; draft agendas; develop, compile, and distribute presentation materials; and record meeting minutes.
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks that facilitate the CEO's ability to effectively lead the organization, including: assisting with special projects; designing and producing complex documents, reports, and presentations; collecting and preparing information for meetings with staff and outside parties; composing and preparing correspondence; maintaining contact lists; making travel arrangements; and completing expense reports.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external customers on all matters pertaining to the CEO, including those of a highly confidential or critical nature. Prioritize and determine appropriate course of action, referral, or response, exercising judgement to reflect CEO's style and organization policy.
- Work closely with the CEO to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately. Act as a "barometer," having a sense for the issues taking place in the environment and keeping the CEO updated. Anticipate CEO's needs in advance of meetings, conferences, etc.
Coordinate all Executive Team meetings and retreats and assist with staff meetings and events as needed.
- Work with the Executive Team to coordinate the CEO's outreach activities. Follow up on contacts made by the CEO to cultivate ongoing relationships.
- Manage information systems operations including hardware, software, desktop support, internal telecommunications, and strategic systems development and planning. Provide leadership to all levels of the organization to meet their current and future information needs. Supervise IT consultants. Prepare budget recommendations.
- Provide hospitality to all guests and help to create a welcoming environment.
- Answer main phone line and respond to inquiries.
- Process and distribute daily mail.
- Invest in building long-lasting relationships both externally and internally.
- Other projects/duties as assigned for the overall benefit of the organization.
- Work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role
- Excellent MS Office knowledge
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Familiarity with office gadgets and applications (e.g. e-calendars and copy machines)
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Should be organized and good at multi-tasking.
- Discretion and confidentiality
Qualification : BBA/MBA or equivalent degree from reputed B School