Executive Assistant to CEO (4-10 yrs)
Job Description :
- Ability to work on business strategy, research, analysis and consulting projects
- Plans, coordinates and ensures the CEO's schedule is followed and respected. Provides "gatekeeper" and "gateway" role, creating win-win situations for direct access to the CEO's time and office.
- Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the CEO, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature. Determines appropriate course of action, referral, or response
- Works closely and effectively with the CEO to keep him/her well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately
- Successfully completes critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting/acknowledgment Emails, keeping track of CEO action items, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the CEO's ability to effectively lead the company
- Managing executive calendars to set up meetings
- Manage calendar and handle all travel arrangements including all flights, Forex, Matrix, visa processing and accommodation etc,
- Maintain records, writing minutes of the meetings, corresponding with external & internal stakeholders.
- Prepare agenda/required documents & transcribe minutes of meetings for daily/monthly meetings.
- Act as the point of contact for the CEO among executives, employees, clients and other external partners
- Manage CEO's calendar, travel management and set up meetings
- Follows up on status of implementation of previous decisions taken and apprises the CEO.
- Liaison between different departments to facilitate communication, collaboration
- Assist in the budget development process, record keeping of confidential/ critical documents for CEO review.
- Maintain utmost confidentiality with sensitive and personal information.
- Prepare MIS reports & Powerpoint presentations for periodic Management Meetings
Required Candidate profile
Position Description :
Reporting directly to the CEO, the Executive Assistant provides executive support in a one-on-one working relationship. The Executive Assistant also serves as a liaison to the senior management teams; organizes and coordinates executive outreach and external relations efforts; and oversees special projects.
- The Executive Assistant must be creative and enjoy working within a small, entrepreneurial environment that is mission-driven, results-driven and community-oriented.
- The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities.
- The Executive Assistant will have the ability to work independently on projects, from conception to completion, and must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
- Graduate/PostGraduate and over with excellent oral and written communication skills. Inclination towards entrepreneurship and meeting people in the startup community.
- Strong work tenure: 4 to 10 years of experience supporting C-Level Executives, preferably in an IT organization
- Experience and interest in internal and external communications, partnership development.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point), Adobe Acrobat, and Social Media web platforms.