Executive Assistant to CEO (4-12 yrs)
We are looking for a dynamic candidate from IIM's having zeal for start-ups and closely work with top management. Ability to work on business strategy, research, analysis and consulting projects
Job Description :
- Plans, coordinates and ensures the CEO's schedule is followed and respected.
- Provides "gatekeeper" and "gateway" role, creating win-win situations for direct access to the CEO's time and office.
- Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the CEO, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature. Determines appropriate course of action, referral, or response
- Works closely and effectively with the CEO to keep him/her well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately
- Successfully completes critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting/ acknowledgement Emails, keeping track of CEO action items, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the CEO's ability to effectively lead the company
- Managing executive calendars to set up meetings
- Manage calendar and handle all travel arrangements including all flights, Forex, Matrix, visa processing and accommodation etc
- Maintain records, writing minutes of the meetings, corresponding with external & internal stakeholders.
- Prepare agenda/required documents & transcribe minutes of meetings for daily/monthly meetings.
- Act as the point of contact for the CEO among executives, employees, clients and other external partners
- Manage CEO's calendar, travel management and set up meetings
- Follows up on status of implementation of previous decisions taken and apprises the CEO.
- Liaison between different departments to facilitate communication, collaboration
- Assist in the budget development process, record keeping of confidential/ critical documents for CEO review.
- Maintain utmost confidentiality with sensitive and personal information.
- Prepare MIS reports & Powerpoint presentations for periodic Management Meetings.
Position Description :
Reporting directly to the CEO, the Executive Assistant provides executive support in a one-on-one working relationship. The Executive Assistant also serves as a liaison to the senior management teams; organizes and coordinates executive outreach and external relations efforts; and oversees special projects. The Executive Assistant must be creative and enjoy working within a small, entrepreneurial environment that is mission-driven, results-driven and community-oriented.
The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities. The Executive Assistant will have the ability to work independently on projects, from conception to completion, and must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
- Masters degree from IIM or top level B School required
- Graduate/Postgraduate and over with excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Inclination towards entrepreneurship and meeting people in the startup community.
- Strong work tenure : 4 to 10 years of experience supporting C-Level Executives, preferably in an IT organization
- Experience and interest in internal and external communications, partnership development.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point), Adobe Acrobat, and Social Media web platforms.
Salary Range : 10 LPA to 28 LPA