Group Head - Human Resources at Sadhan Enterprise (I) Private Limited
Views:335 Applications:60 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Sadhan - Executive Assistant To CEO (5-15 yrs)
Job Description :
1. Provide day-to-day strategic support to the CEO which includes the following :
a. Managing Calendar, schedule Appointments / Itineraries, coordinate meetings, prepare agendas, take and circulate minutes and ensure follow ups are conducted.
b. Preparation and routing of reports, documents, emails, presentation decks, ad hoc data requests, dashboards, etc.
c. Manage all documents and data in MIS.
d. Maintain filing systems in line with office policy.
2. Work on special projects as requested, requiring a high level of project management & execution that might require establishing new connections or figuring best practices in making inroads wherever required to collect data, data mining, estimation & presentation of facts, build data models, data analysis, derive insights, present findings, etc.
3. Various assigned deliverables, collect requisite data, build data models, derive insights, present findings, iterate & repeat if requested.
4. Must be able to juggle a number of competing tasks and work well under pressure. Must be able to identify department and company priorities and anticipate needs in adjusting priorities and scheduling to meet such priorities.
5. Interaction within the company ranks involves regular communication requiring interpretation, persuasion and discretionary skills. Requires daily contact with all levels of management, often dealing with confidential information.
6. Must be able to identify department and company priorities and anticipate needs in adjusting priorities and scheduling to meet such priorities.
7. Ability to exercise independent & proactive decision-making, working in a manner that displays a highly adaptable work style, & especially open in expecting, accepting & implementing feedback and direction.
8. Be the liaison person between the Regional Teams and Head Office teams. Live and always uphold the organization's values.
Eligibility & Skill-sets required :
- Post-Graduate (PG) from a tier 1/2 college and prior work-experience of at least 3-5 years in a similar role and responsibility.
- Graduate with prior work-experience of at least 7-12 years in a similar role and responsibility.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written) and pleasing personality.
- Self-motivated individuals with Initiative taking abilities and high on confidence, integrity and professionalism.
- Should be able to deal with commercially and personally sensitive issues effectively and appropriately.
- Team player yet able to work alone on a broad variety of projects.
- Able to establish and maintain healthy working relationships with people in the course of work undertaken.
- A strong level of influence and negotiation skill and ability to deliver effective results, meet deadlines.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office packages.
What's on offer :
- Opportunity to create a brand from the ground up and be a part of a highly fast growing setup
- Contributing to the global Group success
- Fast-paced career and growth opportunities depending on performance to meet dead-lines with minimum errors / rework and ability to take additional responsibilities.
- Competitive salary and performance bonus.