Executive Assistant to CEO (5-8 yrs)
- No calendar management required but more of international travel, Visa, Miles management, Forex and international cards knowledge, local travel, stay, invoice and expense reconciliation, document and file management, etc.
- Anticipate travel needs of the VP and Managing Director & independently coordinate complex travel arrangements, typically involving multiple changes & destinations based on understanding of executive's availability.
- Organizes travel arrangements; anticipates and co-ordinates point-to-point travel and logistics needs, include but not limited to directions, commuting time and ground transportation, passport and visa processing.
- Organizes internal and external meetings and conferences which the assigned Partners/Principals/Project leaders is responsible for; analyze information and make recommendations for venue selection, etc.;
- Assists assigned leaders in other administrative tasks to leverage time, which may include to prepare reimbursement, medical insurance claims and keep tracking of travel days associated with tax filing in overseas, etc.;
- Provides professional support to BCG visitors, assist with settling in requirements and other logistic arrangement coordination.