Executive Assistant To CEO (5-9 yrs)
Job description :
Executive Assistant to CEO
- Management of calendar and scheduling requirements.
- Manage effective communication with Internal & External stakeholders/partners
- Plan, coordinate and ensure the VP's schedule is followed and respected. Act in a way as a - gatekeeper- and - gateway-, creating win-win situation for direct access to the VP's time.
- Tracking and helping drive completion of key deliverables and following up on outstanding items.
- Arranging air/hotel/ground transportation while creating detailed travel itineraries.
- Drive team activities (including staff meeting agendas and notes, org-wide meetings, social outings, catering, supply ordering, and other key logistics).
- Managing travel & expenses, event planning, meeting agenda management, and invoice and financial processing
- Attending key senior leadership meetings and taking minutes. In conjunction with the leader, create agendas for these meetings, drive key actions, follow up with constituents, and circulate minutes
- Driving close collaboration with other Executive Assistant peers by building relationships throughout the Business across the company.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- High level of integrity and discretion to handle confidential information.
- Sound judgment and flexibility to prioritize and handle multiple assignments at any given time while maintaining a commitment to deadlines with little to no direction.
- Previous project management or event planning experience preferred.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Flexible, with the ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments at any given time while maintaining a commitment to deadlines.
- Highly motivated, organized individual who can work effectively with minimal supervision.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.