Executive Assistant To CEO (5-9 yrs)
Job description :
Executive Assistant to CEO
- Management of calendar and scheduling requirements.
- Manage effective communication with Internal & External stakeholders/partners
- Plan, coordinate and ensure the VP's schedule is followed and respected. Act in a way as a - gatekeeper- and - gateway-, creating win-win situation for direct access to the VP's time.
- Tracking and helping drive completion of key deliverables and following up on outstanding items.
- Arranging air/hotel/ground transportation while creating detailed travel itineraries.
- Drive team activities (including staff meeting agendas and notes, org-wide meetings, social outings, catering, supply ordering, and other key logistics).
- Managing travel & expenses, event planning, meeting agenda management, and invoice and financial processing
- Attending key senior leadership meetings and taking minutes. In conjunction with the leader, create agendas for these meetings, drive key actions, follow up with constituents, and circulate minutes
- Driving close collaboration with other Executive Assistant peers by building relationships throughout the Business across the company.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- High level of integrity and discretion to handle confidential information.
- Sound judgment and flexibility to prioritize and handle multiple assignments at any given time while maintaining a commitment to deadlines with little to no direction.
- Previous project management or event planning experience preferred.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Flexible, with the ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments at any given time while maintaining a commitment to deadlines.
- Highly motivated, organized individual who can work effectively with minimal supervision.