Senior Manager at Suminter India Organics
Views:132 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Executive Assistant To CEO (8-14 yrs)
SPECIFIC JOB RESPONSIBILITIES :
1. Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the CEO including managing an extremely active calendar of appointments, completing expense reports, composing and preparing confidential and critical correspondence, arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas and compiling documents.
2. Communicates directly, and on behalf of the CEO, with local and global linkages including stakeholders on matters related to CEO's program, activities, and initiatives.
3. Works with strategic initiative team to achieve company goals.
4. Assist in projects related to organic growth like working on brand strategy for corporate, new products & new markets, etc.
5. Prepare structure, follow-up with all teams for inputs, & compile the data to prepare comprehensive business plan for the group, revise the budget on quarterly basis.
6. Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the CEO, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature. Determines appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
7. Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the CEO's office and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust, and support with key officers group.
8. Works closely and effectively with the CEO to keep him well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately. Acts as a "barometer," having a sense for the issues taking place in the environment and keeping the CEO updated.
9. Provides leadership to build relationships crucial to the success of the organization and manages a variety of special projects for the CEO, some of which may have organizational impact.
10. Successfully completes critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting acknowledgement letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the CEO's ability to effectively lead the company.
11. Prioritizes conflicting needs, handles matter expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
12. Assists in coordinating the agenda of key officers- team meetings and off-sites, and all staff meetings.
13. Submits business reports, analyzes financial reports when required, and participates in business planning and review when required by the CEO.
14. Follow-up with various departments & HODs for MIS reports, collect and compile weekly progress reports and coordinate for weekly progress meetings, prepare minutes.
15. Perform other tasks that may be assigned from time to time