Managing Director at Synerzie Partners
Views:278 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Executive Assistant to CEO (8-20 yrs)
- Reporting directly to the CEO, the Executive Assistant provides executive support in a one-on-one working relationship. The executive Assistant serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the Office of the CEO.
- The Executive Assistant must be creative and enjoy working within a small, entrepreneurial environment that is mission-driven, results-driven and community oriented. The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities.
- The Executive Assistant should operate with high integrity and discretion and maintain confidentiality. They should have very high attention to detail, have a strong customer first mindset and be able to think on their feet. They should be able to effectively multi task, and handle high pressure situations with ease.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the CEO including :
managing an extremely active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
- Plans, coordinates and ensures the CEO's schedule is followed and respected. Provides "gatekeeper" and "gateway" role, creating win-win situations for direct access to the CEO's time and office.
- Works closely and effectively with the CEO to keep him/her well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Participates as an adjunct member of the Executive Team including assisting in scheduling meetings and attending all meetings
- Assists in coordinating the agenda of senior management team meetings and off-sites, and all- staff meetings
- Facilitates cross-divisional coordination of travel and outreach plans
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members, external partners and donors
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
- Emotional maturity
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
- Bachelor's degree required
- Strong work tenure: five to 10 years of experience supporting C-Level Executives, preferably in a non-profit organization
- Experience and interest in internal and external communications, partnership development, and fundraising
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point), Adobe Acrobat, and Social Media web platforms.
Preference - Male candidates