HR Recruiter at Amtex Software Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:140 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Executive Assistant to CEO - IT (4-9 yrs)
- Amtex Systems is Game Changing Innovators in technology across the world over two decades. We specialized in technology platforms and services in Software Development & Information Technology Consulting, Digital Media, Business Intelligence, Mobile Applications and Content Management. Amtex is ranked among the top 4 privately held companies in New York for Business Intelligence and Content Management solutions. Amtex provides solutions and services to clients in multiple domains including Technology, Financial Services, Media, Fashion, Retail and the Public Sector. Amtex is based in New York with offices located across the world.
- CEO Executive Assistant
Job Location : Chennai
- The Executive Assistant to the Chairman plays a pivotal role in supporting strategic business initiatives, from their development to successful execution. This position operates under the guidance of senior leadership and department heads, offering crucial assistance in project management, decision-making, and process optimization.
Key Responsibilities :
- Assist in managing projects and initiatives, including tracking project timelines, milestones, and budgets.
- Collaborate with executives in decision-making, program management, and initiative implementation.
- Provide insights to improve existing processes and optimize organizational procedures for enhanced efficiency and productivity.
- Plan and coordinate meetings, conferences, and events. Prepare agendas, take meeting minutes, and arrange necessary materials and logistics for overall management efficiency (CEO & Chairman)
- Manage the executive's schedule, including scheduling meetings, appointments, and travel arrangements. Utilize calendar management software to organize and prioritize the executive's day. Efficiently manage projects, meetings, and events, ensuring smooth execution.
- Serve as the primary point of contact / liaison between the executive and other staff, clients, vendors, and stakeholders, and successfully facilitate multimodal communication, both incoming and outgoing.
- Handle matters related to company climate, employee well-being, project updates, proposals, and planning.
Required Skillsets/Competencies :
- 4+ years of experience in a business management or executive role, preferably in IT products or services.
- Proficiency in working with and directing multiple teams and departments.
- Experience in planning and executing strategic initiatives.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Versatile abilities and dedication to efficient productivity.
- Technology Proficiency : Proficient in office software, project management tools, and communication technology.
- Relationship Building : Ability to build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
Confidentiality : Trusted with sensitive information and maintains strict confidentiality.
- Postgraduate degree in business administration or equivalent experience.
- Educational/hands on insights on key business functions I.e planning, sales, marketing, HR, business operations amongst others.