Executive Assistant To Chairman (6-15 yrs)
Job Description :
- Direct/ Supervise day to day operations, by providing a high level Administrative supports.
- Arrange appointment, and do travel schedule.
- Monitor incoming mails, calls and attending to visitors coming to the department.
- Follow-up on projects, jobs and assignment given to other department for directors.
- Send reminders on meetings and schedule appointment.
- Confidential document filling also scanning and sending to the appropriate place
- Give instructions to lower staff and supervising job to make sure its done.
- Write letters- response letters and proposal letter, booking appointment letter
- Procurement of items for both office and the resident
- Ensuring the projection of corporate image of the company at all times
Location : Lagos State- Nigeria
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.