Admin Manager at DMW HR Solution
Views:73 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Executive Assistant To Chairman - Manufacturing Industry (2-5 yrs)
Position 1: Executive Assistant to Chairman.
Job Description :
The incumbent should be a BE / B.Tech - Mechanical / Chemical with MBA from reputed institute with minimum of 2 - 5 years of experience as Business Analyst in Manufacturing industry.
Note: Experience in manufacturing industry is essential and prefers candidates with minimum work experience with MD / CHMN office. Experience in IT and Institutions will not be considered.
Reporting to: The Chairman
Job Location: Vandalur, Chennai
Gender : Male
CTC : Below 5 Lacs
Objective of the Position:
The role works closely with all Manufacturing team members of the group in identifying and defining key business process flow improvements, data analysis, problem solving and documentation for proposed process improvements and projects. Analyst will also be responsible for maintaining current systems data analysis processes and procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyzes current business processes (plan vs. actual) to identify areas of constraints and translate into mitigation plans and process improvements.
- Gathers and analyzes, documents and test data.
- Identifies root causes and can addresses issues and concerns with comprehensive countermeasures.
- Gathers and analyzes documents and test data.
- Identifies outliers, leading indicators, trends, and pitfalls to develop proactive mitigation plans.
- Prepares reports supporting department goals and objectives.
- Designs, establishes, develops, reporting standard for manufacturing.
- Maintains database and provides quality assessment to ensure data accuracy and constancy.
- Implements business Continuous Process improvement.
- Aids in creation and maintenance of department metrics, KPI, and related analytical tools.
- Managing CHMN office and monitoring his travel plan & calendar.
- Assist him during reviews and monitor Minutes.