HR at Gold Plus Glass Industry Ltd
Views:165 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Executive Assistant to Chief Procurement Officer (4-8 yrs)
- Qualification : Graduate / PG - MBA/PGDM
- Openings : 1
- Salary : 4 to 6 Lacs
- Location : Rohini Sector-10 (Delhi-HO)
Job Description :
- Good communication skills required to handle the given tasks and coordinate with vendors and within team.
- Co-ordinate with internal customers/planning team to understand project timelines and plan work accordingly to ensure that purchase activities are aligned to overall project plan.
- Managing complex sourcing and procurement operations for multiple business units concurrently.
- Will be responsible for all tasks related to CPO when he is travelling.
- Calendar management for Chief Procurement Officer and Director.
- Aid executive in preparing for meetings.
- Responding to emails and document requests on behalf of executive.
- Responsible for recording and filing minutes of departmental meetings and inform the reporting authority for further action.
- Attending Events, meetings.
- Representing company and meeting company Vendors/Suppliers.
- Taking work updates on behalf of CPO.
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner.
- Scheduling of meetings, MOM Office communication, Expense management.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, with an ability to become familiar with firm-specific programs and software.
- Manage calendar meetings with domestic and international supplier.
- Coordination between vendors, suppliers and with team.
- Assist CPO on every decision.
- Equivalent experience in Purchase department as a EA.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Experience in managing multiple priorities, administrative coordination, and logistics
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, ability to multi-task with great follow-up skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Communication & e-mail drafting should be excellent