Associate Consultant at Antal International
Views:84 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Executive Assistant to CMD (6-15 yrs)
Head Quarter - Ahmedabad
Qualifications, Experience, Skills and Competencies:
1. Require excellent Excel and Power Point skills
2. Should be an MBA in any specialization
3. 6 - 8 years of experience
4. Age should be around 30-35 years
Key Responsibilities :
1. Coordinates the flow of information to the CMD's office and obtains information necessary for analysis and evaluates alternatives for action.
2. Act as an extended executive arm of the CMD and take required steps for intervention & correction by partnering with business leaders.
3. Get and provide visibility on key roadblocks or challenges each business unit will face in upcoming quarters, then follow-up on progress to solve for them.
4. Keep a track of and follow-up on open action items from daily or weekly review meetings.
5. Enable the CMD and other business leaders in planning activities for the upcoming month or quarter.
6. Ensure processes & mechanisms are put in place as well as followed wherever required.
7. Own and execute one-off projects which involve data analysis, discussions with business leaders or external stakeholders, negotiating with vendors etc.
8. Documentation of meetings & action items, ensuring follow-up discussions & closures happen.
9. Completes administrative tasks including managing appointments, composing and preparing correspondence, presentations, travel plans and agenda etc.
10. Keeps the CMD well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities.
11. Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.