Head HR at Millenium Infra Reality Projects Pvt. Ltd
Views:144 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Executive Assistant To CMD (8-10 yrs)
About Company :
Welcome to the Millennium Infra and Realty Projects Pvt. Ltd. which is a large enterprise with presence across India. The group mission is the singular purpose of exceeding customer satisfaction in unique ways. The group operates in different sectors including infrastructure, consultancy, real estate and construction.
Millennium Infra and Realty projects Pvt. Ltd has the ability to think, learn and create scale and expertise in each of its industry verticals. This ability enables us to provide the customer with fully integrated services.
Millennium's journey established milestones along the way have reflected the commitment of our team spirit and accomplishments. They also inspire and motivate us, and give us a flying start into the next decade.
- Safety is our core value.
- Work Speed play's major role in our projects.
- We Empowering the Employees.
Find out more details about us at www.mirppl.com
Objectives of this Role :
With a primary responsibility of supporting the group CMD, provide support to the executive team as directed to ensure that company goals and objectives are accomplished, and operations run efficiently
Maintain and refine internal processes that support to the highest-ranking executives- company-wide, coordinating internal and external resources to expedite workflow
Manage communication between upper management and employees, liaising with internal and external executives on various projects and tasks
Plan and orchestrate work to ensure the senior executives- priorities are met, organizational goals are achieved, and best practices are upheld
Daily And Monthly Responsibilities :
- Manage professional and personal scheduling for CMD, including agendas, mail, email, calls, travel arrangements, client management, and other company logistics
- Coordinate complex scheduling and extensive calendar management, as well as management of content and flow of information to senior executives.
- Manage, coordinate, and arrange senior executives- travel and travel-related activities, including hotel booking, transportation, and meal coordination
- Project Management: Manages the status, resources, and timelines for all items, and work with management and internal teams to provide updates on issues and advance same.
- Communication liaison: Serves as the liaison on all communications for both internal teams and external clients. Responsible for communicating updates, information, and changes. May be appointed as a delegate to participate in meetings.
- Financial management: Oversees all expenditures.
- Administrative management: Manages the administrative functions, such as the preparation and formatting of any written communication, reporting, or presentation. Managing repository for any maintenance and storage of any files or documentation as well as other various administrative duties when directed. Ensures appropriate technology is leveraged to execute tasks and maintenance of filing system and contact database.
- Calendar management: Sets the calendar and has ownership of the daily itinerary as well as any meeting deliverables, communications, or follow up.
- Travel management: Manages all details for travel, including intricate travel details including flight, VISAs (as necessary), accommodation, translators, if necessary, time zone considerations, and on the ground travel requirements. Will ensure that all details, while traveling, is handled as well as on-site assistance and presence is available.
- Meeting coordination: Coordinates and assists in ensuring that meeting agenda and requirements are accurate, and all details are complete according to the specific needs of the meeting. Adept in using meeting boardroom technology. This includes coordination of external guests and their travel and accommodation while on the premise. Collects all minutes from meeting and manages all follow up on any tasks, take-aways, or communications.
- Ability to provide stability across multiple teams.
- Adept at building relationships both internally and externally to leverage resources when needed.
- Sound judgement regarding confidential and sensitive matters.
Skills and Qualifications :
- 8- 10 years experience providing support for upper-level management in a related organization
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable with Project Management processes and acumen.
- Strong time-management skills and the ability to organize and coordinate multiple projects at once
- Flexible team player willing to do what it takes to get the job done; adaptable and enjoys a challenge
- Strong communications / project management background to manage the complexity of the role.
- Proficiency in Windows, including MS Word, EXCEL, and PowerPoint. And Ability to learn new software quickly.
- Possesses strong organizational skills that reflect the ability to perform, and take ownership of the position, as well as to prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members and external partners.
- Excellent management, time-management, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to conduct research and present data in a concise and well-written manner.
- Ability to work with a broad range of people, including Board members, colleagues of the CEO/Chairman, and others.