Senior HR at Narayana Group
Views:142 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Executive Assistant to Co-founder (2-5 yrs)
Position Overview :
- We are seeking a highly motivated and professional Executive Assistant to provide comprehensive support to one of our Co-Founder. This role is pivotal in ensuring the efficient and smooth operation of the executive's office, enabling them to focus on strategic initiatives and critical decision-making. The ideal candidate will possess excellent organizational and communication skills, attention to detail, and the ability to handle a wide range of administrative and executive support tasks.
Key Responsibilities :
Calendar Management : Effectively manage and prioritize the Co-Founder's calendar, scheduling appointments, meetings, and conferences. Ensure optimal time allocation for important tasks and commitments.
Travel Coordination : Arrange travel itineraries, accommodations, and transportation for the Co-Founder's business trips. Ensure all arrangements are efficient and cost-effective.
Communication Management : Handle incoming and outgoing communications on behalf of the Co-Founder, including email correspondence, phone calls, and written communications. Draft, proofread, and edit documents as needed.
Information Management : Maintain confidential files and documents, ensuring easy access and organization. Prepare and distribute meeting agendas, minutes, and reports as required.
Meeting Support : Coordinate and assist in the preparation for meetings, including collating materials, presentations, and necessary documents. Attend meetings as required and take accurate notes and action items.
Project Coordination : Assist in the coordination and tracking of key projects, including follow-up on tasks and deadlines, ensuring progress and completion.
Stakeholder Liaison : Interact with internal and external stakeholders, clients, and partners on behalf of the Co-Founder. Build and maintain positive relationships and act as a point of contact.
Expense Management : Track, reconcile, and manage expense reports and reimbursements for the Co-Founder.
Special Projects : Support the Co-Founder in various ad-hoc projects, research assignments, and personal tasks.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, management, or a related field (preferred).
- Proven experience as an Executive Assistant or similar role, preferably in a large organization.
- Exceptional organizational and time-management skills.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Discretion and the ability to handle sensitive information with confidentiality.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks effectively.
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Professional demeanor and the ability to interact with individuals at all levels.
- Flexibility and adaptability in a fast-paced environment.
- Proactive and self-motivated with a strong sense of ownership.