H.R. Recruiter at Laddersuphr Solution
Views:73 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Executive Assistant To Director (2-3 yrs)
- Preparing the daily calendar of the Director.
- Can manage the guest's arrivals and accommodation.
- Have good experience in travel management and arrangements
- Ability to independently manage the office and correspond within the Company.
- Organizing internal and external meetings, events and teleconferences, including booking venues, arranging accommodations and taking minutes as required.
- Internal and external communication related to Director's Office
- We are looking for a talented candidate for the position of Executive Assistant to the Director
- Maintain confidentially and privacy at all times in respect of these and any other communications which are necessary and appropriate for the discharge of the role and responsibilities.
- Knowledge on Ms. Excel is mandated reporting directly to the Director, the Executive Assistant provides executive support in a one- on-one working relationship.
Role Requirements: The person must have good communication skills and have excellent experience in calendar management.
Location - Ghaziabad