HR at Praxis Global Alliance
Views:242 Applications:29 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Executive Assistant To Director (3-5 yrs)
Industry - Consulting
Job Description :
- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the Directors including managing an extremely active calendar of appointments, completing expense reports, composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential, arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas, and compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
- Researches prioritizes and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the Directors, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature.
- Determines appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
- Works closely and effectively with the Directors to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
- Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the Director's office and internal departments
- Demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with the Directors and senior level staff
- Document minutes of all meetings as directed by the Managing Director.
- Review allocated projects to internal stakeholders and highlight wherever Director intervention is needed
- Understand the nature of the business so as to action things, wherever possible and that doesn't need Director's involvement