Lead Specialist at Randstad India Pvt Ltd
Views:273 Applications:37 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Executive Assistant to Director (3-5 yrs)
JOB PURPOSE :
To provide effective & proactive Secretarial support & Admin services and coordinate all activities. Prioritize responsibilities/ assignments and deal, handle, allocate & prioritize them as per the company's requirement.
EDUCATIONAL CRITERIA :
- Graduate / MBA / PGDM (Female).
- Working experience of around 3-5 years plus in any organization in similar position.
- Computer fluency on MS Office incl. MIS/reports/planning/drafting mails/proposals/presentation.
- Fully conversant in Telugu/Hindi/English languages.
- Strong written, verbal, analytical and presentation skills.
- Able to politely and professionally yet effectively interact with a wide range of individuals including senior leaderships/employees, associates, business contacts and various external officials.
KEY COMPETENCIES / SKILLS :
- Maintain confidentiality having professional & cordial approach/behavior with all.
- Strategic corporate thinking and leadership qualities.
- Excellent interpersonal and quick learning skills.
- High level of commitment, punctuality with accountability and integrity is must.
- Punctual, confident, ability to mix with people and establish professional understanding.
- First time quality performer and on-time reporting.
- Must be able to handle pressure having multi-tasking adoptability.
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Windows and data compilation experience.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Respond professionally with senior leadership/business associates/clients & company's guests.
- Handle and attend telephone calls, fax, emails and other communications.
- Manage movement, travel & lodging arrangements of the Boss/HOD.
- Handle & manage Reporting Officer's business associates, clients and visitors/meetings.
- Maintain - Minutes of the Meetings- circulate and follow up with concerned depts.
- Provide support for preparing circulars, documents, printing, dispatch and other mailing needs.
- Filing documents and maintaining professionally and retrieve when required.
- Handle specifically assigned projects/database or business MIS requirement.
- Ensures proper document classification, sorting, filing and proper storage.
- Independently carry-out varied assignments using proper methods, tools & procedures.
- To smoothly organize entire office activities incl writing emails & follow ups etc.
- Generate required MIS/reports and ensure distribution / closure of issues.
- Proactively organize needs like Boss's meals, car and office stationary etc requirements.
- Attend, organize and participate in meetings, as & when invited or required.
- Communicate with the team incl various stations/offices for any requirement.