HR Manager at Raphe mPhibr Pvt Ltd
Views:318 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Executive Assistant to Director (4-10 yrs)
We are looking for a dynamic, smart Personal Assistant to Director Admin & Planning.
- This role is one of the most trusted confident to the executive they work with. Executive Assistant selflessly partners to achieve the executive's goals, advance the executive's agendas, and leverage the executive's time. The role, in many instances, will be required to work without specific direction on a blank page. The role holder will be expected to script the intent, design the structure, and accept responsibility for the outcome.
- The work of the executive assistant is fast-paced, requiring an extraordinary number of skills displayed in quick time. Processing information with a dedication to accuracy, making quick and effective decisions, grouping tasks and exercising intuitive judgments on the fly will be the hallmarks of the incumbent.
- Organise key business meetings and follow up on action plan.
- Manage and coordinate various internal and external stakeholders.
- Initiate business plan meetings.
- Organise Business Performance Review Meetings on monthly / quarterly basis.
- He/She will handle communication going out of Admin office.
Required Skills :
- Excellent Communication Skills (Written and Verbal)
- Posses high analytical skills and attention to detail
- Must have good general knowledge
- Pleasing personality with flair for Personal relations.
- High on drive and energy
- Ideal candidate will be a person with a business Management Degree from Tier-1 institutes/Any Masters Degree with English. The role of the executive assistant adjusts with every new innovation in technology, shift in business strategy, or change in the global economy.
- Ideal candidate for this role will bend to meet every curve, yet stand straight and firm to push through obstacles. This person will have the remarkable capability to repeatedly reinvent herself, to hit the ground running, bounce back, and renew themselves again and again, hour after hour, day after day.