Senior Recruiter at People Powered Solutions
Views:73 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Executive Assistant to Director (4-12 yrs)
- Proactively managing the Director's complex and flexible diary, assisting him to maximise his time productivity, such as advising him on upcoming commitments, prioritisation, managing regular changes and dealing professionally with competing meeting requests.
- Making complex travel arrangements (including international), hotel bookings, visa requirements etc. with minimal supervision, within known preferences
- Liaising with the Director and actively updating his work plan, projects and responsibilities, including monitoring of commitments and deadlines, maintaining confidentiality.
- Making arrangements for Strategic Management Group, Board and Board sub-committee meetings, including booking rooms, arranging catering, travel arrangements for external participants and collation and circulation of relevant papers and agendas.
- Managing the Directorate filing systems, mailing list and contacts database, taking telephone messages and dealing appropriately with incoming and outgoing post.
- Providing general administrative duties including word processing, collating and preparing documents.
- Participating in team meetings, retreats and other institute events.
- Supplying comprehensive information in response to internal and external requests to include in website/intranet services.
- Basic library and internet searches and presentation of information in appropriate formats.
- General secretarial support for the Director of Strategy Operations and Development Officer as required
- Other clerical duties and special projects as arise.
Please share your latest resume