Senior HR Executive at Zupe Technology Pvt. Ltd.
Views:286 Applications:52 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Executive Assistant to Director (5-7 yrs)
The Role :
If you are someone who is highly organized, thrive under pressure, multi-tasker, responsive, internet research wizard, people person, detail oriented then we would like a special person like you to join our team as an Executive Assistant.
As an Executive Assistant your primary responsibility will be to assist the CTO/ Director of Zupe Technology Pvt. Ltd. To be successful in this role we expect a high degree of professionalism, exceptional organizational and planning skills, the ability to manage multiple priorities, a keen attention to detail, and the ability to build and maintain effective relationships at various levels.
What We Do :
We are techno-functional domain experts, which means our clients achieve exceptional results and our employees get an opportunity to work on innovative projects. We are focused on agile and excellent delivery through our Digital, Consulting and Technology Teams.
We're a group of highly ambitious craftsmen. A Team of expert software developers, designers & architects - All highly motivated to grow the business. For more information, visit www.zupe.co
What You'll Do :
- Provide direct administrative support to the Director by managing the calendar, meeting planning, creating and managing correspondence.
- Research, prioritize, and follow up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the Director, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature. Determine appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
- Work closely and effectively with the Director to keep him well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
- Act as a point of contact and a communication hub between management, employees and external parties.
- Enabling efficiency gains and improved management structures by working with other assistants and relevant stakeholders.
- Supporting multiple projects by creating reports, documentation and presentations.
- Handle confidential data. Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial matters.
- Coordinating trips, processing expense reports and summing up travel routes and travel logistics
- Coordinating office activities, office supplies and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies.
Preferred Profile :
- 5-7 years of proven experience as an Executive Assistant, Administrator or Administrative Assistant to Director/ CEO.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Demonstrate high levels of discretion and integrity when dealing with confidential information and when dealing with specialists inside and outside the company
- Comfortable in a fast-moving environment, setting priorities and good at identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Proactive, Self-motivated and able to work under minimal supervision.
- Responding to changed priorities with appropriate urgency.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles.
- Minimum Graduation degree/ Masters (preferred) in office administration or relevant field.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
We're looking for passionate, motivated individuals to join our team's exciting journey as we grow, pioneer, and innovate. Experience with any or all the skills mentioned is a huge plus, but don't let one of those list items deter you! If you're excited by the notion of joining a team that is going to disrupt, make a name for itself, and have fun doing it, we want to hear from you!
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.