Director at Mintskill HR Solutions LLP
Views:283 Applications:61 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Executive Assistant to Director (5-8 yrs)
Job Responsibilities :
- Preparing statements, reports, letters, and other documents.
- Answering phones and routing calls/emails to the correct person or taking messages.
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation by directors, Head, committees, and executives.
- Helping prepare for meetings.
- Accurately recording minutes from meetings.
- Greeting visitors and deciding if they should be able to meet with executives.
- Using various software, including MS office for word processing, spreadsheets, and presentation software.
- Reading and analyzing incoming letters, emails, submissions, and distributing them as needed.
- Act as a virtual assistant, and make travel arrangements.
- Performing office duties that include ordering supplies and managing a records database.
- Follow up with departmental heads for assigned projects and responsibilities.
- Acting as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners
- Opening, sorting and distributing incoming faxes, emails, and other correspondence.
- Provide general administrative support, managing filing system.
Candidate Requirements :
- Professionally and personally stable Female candidate
- Graduate with strong communication skills both written and verbal in Hindi and English.
- Proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience.
- Work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role
- Discretion, confidentiality and Honest
- In-depth understanding of entire MS Office suite.
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills.