Recruitment Consultant at Ara Resources
Views:528 Applications:76 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Executive Assistant to Director/Chairman (12-20 yrs)
Job Description :
The role is "Executive Assistant to Director / Chairman"
Roles & Responsibilities :
- To maintain and provide a support service for the Director of Facilities daily schedule, including forward planning of his workload, diary management and coordinating and collating all relevant paperwork.
- To set appointments and meetings for the Director as requested including regular one to one meetings with the Director of Facilities and his/her direct reports.
- To service meetings, including preparation of meeting papers, obtaining and preparing briefing materials and presentations, and taking minutes when requested/where necessary.
- To liaise effectively with internal divisions/departments and external organizations on behalf of the Director of Facilities.
- To ensure appropriate systems and processes are developed and maintained to support effective and efficient day to day running of the Directors office.
- To plan and implement hospitality arrangements for the Director, including provision of hospitality for visitors.
- To organize travel arrangements for the Director of Facilities.
Additional Information :
- IT Knowledge/ Other Competencies- Strong computer knowledge, Excel, PowerPoint, etc
- Candidate should be from reputed / Well Known organization.