Founder at Serving Skill
Views:294 Applications:41 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Executive Assistant to Director/Chairman - BPO (12-20 yrs)
Job Description :
The role is "Executive Assistant to Director / Chairman" with min 12-15 years experience
Roles & Responsibilities :
- To maintain and provide a support service for the Director of Facilities daily schedule, including forward planning of his workload, diary management and coordinating and collating all relevant paperwork.
- To set appointments and meetings for the Director as requested including regular one to one meetings with the Director of Facilities and his/her direct reports.
- To service meetings, including preparation of meeting papers, obtaining and preparing briefing materials and presentations, and taking minutes when requested/where necessary.
- To liaise effectively with internal divisions/departments and external organizations on behalf of the Director of Facilities.
- To ensure appropriate systems and processes are developed and maintained to support effective and efficient day to day running of the Directors office.
- To plan and implement hospitality arrangements for the Director, including provision of hospitality for visitors.
- To organize travel arrangements for the Director of Facilities.
Additional Information :
- IT Knowledge/ Other Competencies- Strong computer knowledge, Excel, PowerPoint, etc
- Candidate should be from reputed / Well Known organization.
Required Qualification : BA / B com / B Sc
Job Insights :
- Only male candidates required.
- Candidate should be well-groomed and between 38 to 48 years of age.
- They should be open to travel.
- Relevant EA experience in leading companies / prominent Executives.
- Age range of the Candidate should be between 35 yrs- 45 yrs. -
- Candidate should be well-groomed and open to travel
- Female candidates not required
- Who are currently not working anywhere.
- Who have an unstable profile / frequent Job hoppers
- Who have to serve very long notice periods (Notice Period buy-out option also available)
- Candidates having unreasonably high Salary Expectations
- Candidates residing in Noida / Ghaziabad areas. (Preferably from Gurugram / Delhi)
- Candidates who have already been interviewed / rejected from other sources in last 4 months. (Please verify while talking)
Excel Powerpoint Communication Skills Logistics Management Calendar Management Travel Management Executive Assistant Executive Assistance
Additional Skills :
Multitasking Skills Ms Office Time Management
Recruitment stages- 1) CV Short listing. 2) Telephonic Round. 3) Skype Video Call.