Head - Operations at Skill Lab Services
Views:1356 Applications:152 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Executive Assistant to Director - IT (5-10 yrs)
Job Summary :
We are looking for a dynamic, smart Executive Assistant for our Director.
- The role would encompass providing strategic support for our Director and his day-to-day routine. This role is one of the most trusted confidants to the Director
- The Executive Assistant has to selflessly partner to achieve goals, advance agendas and thus leverage the time.
- The role, in many instances, will be required to work without specific direction on a blank page. The role holder will be expected to script the intent, design the structure, manage the team, and accept responsibility for the outcome.
Key Responsibilities :
- Manage calendar of the director and schedule meetings / appointments and making necessary arrangements for internal / external meetings
- Assist the Director, in his travel plans by preparing the itinerary, arranging for travel (flight, local transport), hotel bookings, taking care of visa applications & passport renewal in case of international travel and handing over important documents before travel
- Assist in preparation / collation of important presentation / reports on as and when basis and maintain important business file
- Prepare expense claims and tracking payment - travel related, event related etc, petty cash Custodian for the Director
- Manage internal & external communication from Director's office
Candidate must be :
- Ideal candidate will be a person with a qualifying Degree and 5-8 years of experience
- This person will have the remarkable capability to repeatedly reinvent himself/herslef, to hit the ground running, bounce back, and renew them again and again, hour after hour, and day after day.
- The work of the executive assistant is fast-paced, requiring an extraordinary number of skills displayed in quick time.
Education : Any Graduate | MBA Preferred
Key Skills : English Spoken/ Written, Keen eye on detailing, Time Manager, Prompt decision maker, Prompt delegation, Man Management, Negotiator, etc.
Experience : 5 Years and above
Salary : 10-12 LPA
Job Type : Full-time
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.