Recruitment Executive at Arch Recruiters
Views:150 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Executive Assistant to Managing Director (1-5 yrs)
Position : Executive Assistant to the Managing Director(EA to MD)
Salary : Upto 12 LPA
Job Location : Chandigarh
Only Female Candidates are Required
JOB DESCRIPTION :
This is a key role, supporting the work of Our Client at the most senior level. Reporting to the Managing Director you willbe required to:
Support the day-to-day work of the Managing Director
Service - Our Client- senior management team meetings
Service the board :
You will have access to confidential information, always requiring absolute discretion. The Company is a busy organization and therefore the ability to organize and prioritize tasks is a key requirement. You willhave demonstrable experience of working at a similar level and proven administrative, secretarial and office skills. You willneed to be able to plan, organize anticipate requirements wellin advance to support the smooth running of the business.
- You will be responsible for supporting all aspects of the Managing Director's work including appointments and the diary, travel and accommodation as required in addition to managing dates, producing agendas, minutes, and allkey paperwork for meetings.
- You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills and be experienced at dealing including the company key client groups, with industry and business support at local, regional, national, and international levels in addition to the company board.
- This role works across the organization to ensure that the company operates intelligently and strategically.
Reports to : Managing Director Subordinate Staff: None
External contacts : Clients, Partners, and Associates
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES/DUTIES :
- Working with the Managing Director, the board, the senior management team, and other staff to:
- Ensure statutory requirements are identified and met
- Contribute to the overall development of the company and its activities
- Maintain and develop systems, procedures, and records in line with the organization's policies and objectives
- Ensure necessary records are maintained that can readily provide current, accurate and
Accessible information :
- Work within the framework of the company corporate plan as directed by the Managing Director
- Support the Managing Director in the preparation and presentation of reports, proposals,
- Budgets and related activities in servicing and developing contracts and relationships with stakeholders and partners
- Support the Managing Director in the preparation of all documentation required for key
- Decision making as required
- Under the guidance of the Managing Director ensure company corporate methods for monitoring and evaluating the effectiveness and impact of the company strategic initiatives
- Document minutes of all meetings as directed by the Managing Director.
- Undertake mailings and communication as directed by the Managing Director.
- Set up and maintain the integrated electronic and paper-based filing systems.
- Work with the communications team to maintain and develop databases and mailing lists to ensure they are always current and up to date.
- Play a key role in the formatting and presentation of the company corporate materials and documents.
- Maintaining the company's records including personnel files.
- Any other duties appropriate to the post.
- Arranging travel and accommodation for the Managing Director.
- Day to day planning and organization of the Managing Director's diary.
- Dealing with the Managing Director's post and correspondence.
- Set up meetings and appointments, organizing venues and hospitality for visitors etc.
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate understanding, experience and ability as follows :
- Master's degree in Business Administration with an excellent email and correspondence drafting skill.
- You will have demonstrable experience of working in a similar role at a comparable level in a company.
- Understand the requirements and implications of working to a Managing Director.
IT literacy :
- Experience of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, access database software etc.
- Excellent administration and secretarial skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Wiling to travel.
Salary: Upto 12 LPA
Joining: Immediate Joining required
Only Local Candidate is preferred who is willing to travel
Should be trained and convinced to work in 24- 7 environment
Interested Candidates Can Contact @ 9888923477