HR & Admin Executive at Mikroz InfoSecurity Pvt. Ltd.
Views:396 Applications:51 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Executive Assistant To Managing Director (2-5 yrs)
Job Purpose : Assistance with Operations, Business Processes & Workflow Automation, Flow Management Systems
Location : G K - 2, New Delhi
Position : Operations- Coordinator/Executive Assistant to Managing Director
1. Listing of each eMail and pending tasks
2. Update on each Task/Follow-ups/Task Timelines
3. Drafting of Proposals
4. Vetting of customer Orders received vis-a-vis our Proposals
5. Drafting of Orders to vendors/distributors
6. Drafting of Letters/Communications (as per the requirement of the company)
7. Drafting responses to official eMail
8. Preparation of Delivery Challans (as per company format)/Installation Reports (as per customer order)/Preparation of Bank Guarantees (as per customer/bank format)
9. Vetting of Tenders
10. Vetting of Agreements/NDAs, etc., documents
11. Coord. with external consultants, like legal counsel, AF consult., etc.
12. Tender Compilation (documents required in the tender submissions)
13. Updating CRM (workflows, opportunities, leads, etc.)
14. Visiting Card entry into the CRM (contacts, etc.)
15. Coordination with OA (Office Assistants)/Driver/Directors/internal team members as well as external stakeholders
16. Scheduling & coordinating meetings, events, webinars, etc.
18. Taking care of Hospitality (in coord. with Admin & HR)
19. Filling of Vendor/Customer, etc., Registration Forms with our complete details
20. Accounting (& upkeep) of furniture/inventory/hardware/stocked/returns, etc. And accounting of Stationery, Office/Housekeeping Supplies on a weekly basis (in coord. with Admin & HR)
21. Attending tele. calls, documenting these
22. Vendor (non-business) evaluation, tabulation, optimisation, bill payment coord. (in coord. with Admin & HR)
23. Generation of Customer Support Ticket(s) (for onward action by Support/Services)
24. Documentation of customer site, etc., visits undertaken (by Support/Services)
25. Electricity bill, maint., record, optimisation, payment coord. (in coord. with Admin & HR)
26. Water availability (incl. cold water, tea/coffee), maint., security (in coord. with Admin & HR)
27. Managing & organising celebrations (birthdays, pooja, etc., in coord. with Admin & HR)
28. Eqpt./Matl./Dak Despatch & receipt (incl. courier) documentation, evaluation (in coord. with Admin & HR)
29. Upkeep/provision/AMCs of UPSs, Water Filters, ACs, EPABX, Printers, Fridge, etc. (in coord. with Admin & HR)
30.Directors- personal admin, etc., requirement(s) (incl. Residence)
1. Technical : Basic theoretical knowledge in use of computers, generic Word Processor/Spreadsheet apps, Google Drive/Apps, etc.
2. Ability to pursue and convince
3. Learning: Listening, understanding, grasping and retaining
4. Communication: Good verbal and written English skills
5. Team Spirit: Ability to work as a team player
6. Attitude: Sincere, positive, disciplined, punctual, well groomed, helpful, cost conscious and proactive. Above all, Honest.
Qualification : Graduation, MBA - Mktg./Fin/ITM/OM/BA/BPM, 2-3 yrs. of similar experience.