Consultant at ProEdge Services
Views:767 Applications:128 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Executive Assistant to Managing Director (6-10 yrs)
The firm is a fast growing mid sized Systems Integration / Solutions Engineering / Technology Projects Company in the field of ITS (Intelligent Transportation Systems) and Electronic Tolling on Highways / Expressways, Urban Traffic Management / Smart Cities, Automatic Fare Collection and Transit Management Systems for Metro Rail & Public Bus Transport Network.
Our client is looking to hire experienced, high-performing Executive Assistant with rich industry experience to support the Managing Director with day to day operational activities.
Key Responsibilities :
- Directly work with the Managing Director to manage the day to day initiatives
- Build competence in the core areas through internal/external assignments
- Work with the executive team to develop ideas and proposals, conduct reviews, and drive a cohesive company strategy
- Schedule and manage the respective leaders calendar, including appointments, travel plans, meetings, and conferences
- Develop communications for the Board, Company and external meetings
- Help complete priority items for the respective leader to an appropriate level of quality
- Drive recruitment efforts for the respective leader, if required
- Be the eyes and ears of the respective leader, represent him / her in internal and external meetings when required