Executive Assistant to Managing Director - IT (0-2 yrs)
Role description : EA to MD
- Corporate Planning and act as executive assistant to MD to track initiatives and activities. Represent MD in managing Activities
- Research and analysing specific company, government entity's financial information and fundamentals
- Establish scalable, efficient, automated processes for model development, model validation and model implementation
- Develop metrics and prototypes that can be used to drive business decisions
- Strategic insight generation for Top management decision making across verticals - providing business and ops related inputs
- Applicants are expected to have an MBA from a top-tier B-School, with consistent academic performance across grad and post-grad levels.
- Key management skills will be highly valued
- Problem structuring and solving, effective communication and a willingness to run the extra mile to - get it done- .
- Prior exposure to/experience in IT, e-governance or ICT sectors is preferable but not a necessary requirement.
We are looking for energetic, enthusiastic people with a hunger to learn, armed with a - can-do- mindset.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.