Assistant Manager at RTEX HR Services
Views:452 Applications:59 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Executive Assistant to MD (4-7 yrs)
- Conserves executive's time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Maintains executive's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, Presentation, Client Coordination.
- Represents the executive by attending meetings in the executive's absence; speaking for the executive.
- Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone;
- Completes projects by assigning work to clerical staff; following up on results.
- Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information.
- Should be open for travelling over India as per need.
- Secures information by completing data base backups.
- Maintain office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; evaluating new office products; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Required Skills :
- Writing Skills,
- Reporting Skills,
- Scheduling, Microsoft Office Skills,
- Time Management,
- Presentation Skills,
- Equipment Maintenance,
- Communication Skills