Manager - Recruitment at HR
Views:134 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Executive Assistant To MD (5-12 yrs)
Job Location: Kandivali, Mumbai
Education: MBA (Full Time) from a recognized B School
Salary: 13 LPA to 20 LPA
Experience: 5+ Years
English Communication Skills (Written/Verbal): Excellent Level
Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritize things
- Good organizational skills
- Detail Oriented
- Ability to multi-task
- Able to do independent research
- Maintain confidentiality
- Has decision making power and leadership skills
Job Description & Responsibility:
- Provide high level support to the Managing Director.
- Maintain, follow up on and set deadlines for the delegation sheet for the Managing Director.
- Manage the Managing Directors calendar and appointments.
- Handle travel bookings and arrangements for the Managing Director.
- Coordinate with vendors for office administration.
- Perform other administrative tasks as needed.
- Accuracy and efficiency in managing the Managing Directors projects, calendar and appointments.
- Effective coordination with stakeholders.