Hiring Manager at Legacy Group Services
Views:266 Applications:23 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Executive Assistant To MD (5-8 yrs)
Roles and responsibilities :
- Comprehensive administration duties in support of the Managing Director, board and senior management team.
- Arranging travel and accommodation for the Managing Director.
- Day to day planning and organization of the Managing Director's diary.
- Dealing with the Managing Director's post and correspondence.
- Set up meetings and appointments, organizing venues and hospitality for visitors etc.
- Service the board including the production of agendas, minutes and key papers.
- Document minutes of all meetings as directed by the Managing Director.
- Undertake mailings and communication as directed by the Managing Director.
- Set up and maintain the integrated electronic and paper based filing systems.
- Work with the communications team to maintain and develop databases and mailing lists to ensure they are current and up to date at all times.
- You will have demonstrable experience of working in a similar role at a comparable level in a company. Have an understanding of the requirements and implications of working to a Managing Director.
- IT literacy; experience of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, access database software etc. Excellent administration and secretarial skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and prepare various reports
- Good Ability to multi-task Strong Planning and project management skills Result orientation, Process Oriented, Ability to handle stress. Discretion and confidentiality.