CEO at SS Consultants & Services
Views:143 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Executive Assistant To MD (8-10 yrs)
About SS Consultants & Services is a recruiting platform that is used to manage Selection, recruitment, Placement & human resources. We provide an end-to-end solution to increase productivity and ROI for organizations by streamlining the process, improving recruiter productivity, providing greater candidate & employee engagement, resulting in ultimate customer satisfaction.
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to MD for our client which is a Steel Group located in Kolkata having 8-10 years experience as Executive Assistant/PA. The candidate should be an Engineering Graduate/ MBA IIM/XLRI For Strategy, Planning, Finance, BB.
Our client is searching for an experienced, reliable, and task-oriented Executive Assistant. The Executive Assistant will work directly with C-level executives and will be responsible for performing a number of administrative duties. The ideal candidate should be highly self-motivated, professional, and capable of managing their workload and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced corporate environment.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Coordinate executive communications, including taking calls, responding to emails, and interfacing with clients.
- Prepare internal and external corporate documents for team members and industry partners.
- Schedule meetings and appointments and manage travel itineraries.
- Arrange corporate events to take place outside of the workplace, such as golf tournaments, fund-raising events, and staff appreciation events.
- Maintain an organized filing system of paper and electronic documents
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality.
- Develop and sustain a level of professionalism among staff and clientele.
- Engineering Graduate/ MBA IIM/XLRI For Strategy, Planning, Finance, BB.
- Minimum of 8-10 years of experience as an Executive Assistant reporting directly to senior management/MD.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, with an ability to become familiar with firm-specific programs and software.
- Proficiency in collaboration and delegation of duties.
- Strong organizational, project management, and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Friendly and professional demeanor.
- Knowledge of Stenography will be an added advantage
- Location: Kolkata
- Salary: up to 30 Lac PA