Consultant at Legacy group Services
Views:94 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Executive Assistant to MD/CFO - NBFC/Bank (5-10 yrs)
Key Skills :
- Stability in previous employment must.
- Previous experience in NBFC / Indian Bank
- Excellent communication both oral and verbal
- Excellent in handling calendar.
Roles and responsibilities :
- Comprehensive administration duties in support of the Managing Director, board and senior management team.
- Arranging travel and accommodation for the Managing Director.
- Day to day planning and organization of the Managing Director's diary.
- Dealing with the Managing Director's post and correspondence.
- Set up meetings and appointments, organizing venues and hospitality for visitors etc.
- Service the board including the production of agendas, minutes and key papers.
- Document minutes of all meetings as directed by the Managing Director.
- Undertake mailings and communication as directed by the Managing Director.
- Set up and maintain the integrated electronic and paper-based filing systems.
- Work with the communications team to maintain and develop databases and mailing lists to ensure they are current and up to date at all times.
- Support the Managing Director in the preparation and presentation of reports, proposals, budgets and related activities in servicing and developing contracts and relationships with stakeholders and partners.