Sr Executive HR at ManpowerGroup
Views:237 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Executive Assistant to MD - Recruitment Firm (3-10 yrs)
Job Description :
Position : EA (Executive Assistant)
Reports to : MD
Experience : 5-10 yrs
Location : Mumbai
Qualification : Graduate (Any)
Gender : Female only
Company Profile :
As you may be aware, Manpower Group India is a wholly owned subsidiary of Manpower Inc., USA (www.ManpowerGroup.com) which is the world leader in innovative workforce solutions, creates and delivers high-impact solutions that enable our clients to achieve their business goals and enhance their competitiveness. With over 70 years of experience, our $22 billion company creates unique time to value through a comprehensive suite of innovative solutions that help clients win in the Human Age.
Job Profile :
- Responsible for Secretarial Activities like, Day to day operations, Coordination with departments and SLT.
- Travel Arrangement & Calendar Management, Meetings invites, appointments, Ticketing & Hotel Booking, Cab booking, Visa processing, etc. applicable to Domestic as well as International trips.
- Should be able to handle guest management.
- Good in calendar management including the seamless co-ordination of travel, visas, hotels and meetings whilst maintaining awareness of key deadlines on behalf of the reporting Manager.
- Possessing excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- Maintains executive's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences with Clients and Visitors.
- Keeping track of Reporting managers scheduled meetings and taking notes of meeting and preparing minutes of meetings maintenance of confidential documents and records.
- Managing expense tracker travel reimbursement.
- Possessing basic Banking activity knowledge in order to handle bank related work such as Bank Transfers, Bank related processes etc.
- Keeping records of birthdays and anniversary records for arranging gifts, Organize and maintain the office filing system.