International Recruitment Consultant at Medielement Consultants
Views:121 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Executive Assistant To Medical Director (8-12 yrs)
Urgently looking for a Executive Assistant (EA) to Medical Director for an IVF Facility
Position : EA (Candidates having experience of 8+ years only in Hospitals will be considered)
Location : Gurgaon
- Priority will be given to candidates who are already in Delhi/NCR
Job Responsibilities :
- Develop relationship and contact with patients and clinicians.
- Support Medical Director in managing workflow and completing tasks by coordinating with all the departments in the organisation.
- Coordinating/Communicating with clinicians across India on behalf of Medical Director.
- Collecting and analyzing medical data for MIS reports, prepare dashboard, presentations using MS-Office tools such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Conduct research to prepare, gather, and proof briefing materials, agendas, and decks for all executive-level meetings
- Prepare meeting MoMs, execute & track task status
- Preparing Official documents/Letters Notifications/Circulars, Invitations & Presentations on behalf of the Medical Director
- Providing all secretarial assistance to Medical Director
- Coordinating the day-to-day activities of Medical Director office administrative work, this includes transport management, travel arrangements, hotel booking, visa arrangements, scheduling and prioritizing work assignments
- Managing appointment calendar and scheduling meetings.
Qualifications and Experience Requirement :
- Graduate (Clinical Background Preferred) with minimum 7-8 years of work experience
- Sound understanding of medical terminology
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate customer service skills in interactions with all patients, families, clinicians including high volume and stressful situations
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
- Ability to solve problems and identify solutions
- Ability to take initiatives and willingness to work in a start-up organisation environment