HR Recruiter at Vision HR Services
Views:447 Applications:64 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Executive - Bottling Operations (0-1 yrs)
Job Description :
- Supervision of the entire bottling operations
- Complying with the golden rule of the group and also local laws and regulations.
- Replenish inventory of LPG bottling consumables.
- Co-ordinate with OI logistics to ensure that the indents are serviced in packed segment.
- Responsible for the implementation and maintenance in bottling operations.
- Implementation and compliance.
- Complete responsibility of productivity of the bottling operations.
- Vehicle turn around time of the packed segment to be as per the agreed KPIs
- Planning of workmen activity of ship unloading and other activities as per demand
- Co-ordination with OIC-Logistics for the vehicle availability
- 100% reporting of the incident /accident in the prescribed format
- Overall responsibility of the segregation and storage of the cylinders
- Control of consumables in Bottling and ensuring of the KPI's to be met with regards to consumable usage
- Overall responsibility of up keep of machinery and reduction in down times during production runs and to ensure that preventive maintenance schedule is adhered to
- Co-ordinations with maintenance Executive to ensure that the down time of the bottling machinery is minimized and the problems with regards to the equipment are addressed
- Understanding of Total's golden Safety Rules, Implementation of the same and encouraging/motivating staff/workers reporting to them for implementing the same.
- Display of Total Attitude in day to day working and encouraging/motivating staff/workers reporting to them for implementing the same.
- Effective manpower utilization and preventive maintenance of the bottling line equipment to ensure the KPI's are consistently met.
- To ensure that all QMS documentation updating and implementation of IMS related to the area is complete.
Local language must (Malayalam)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.