Executive - Bottling Operations - Oil & Gas (1-2 yrs)
Job Description :
- Supervision of the entire bottling operations
- Complying with the golden rule of the group and also local laws and regulations.
- Replenish inventory of LPG bottling consumables.
- Co-ordinate with OI logistics to ensure that the indents are serviced in packed segment.
- Responsible for the implementation and maintenance in bottling operations.
- Implementation and compliance.
- Complete responsibility of productivity of the bottling operations. Vehicle turn around time of the packed segment to be as per the agreed KPI- s
- Planning of workmen activity of ship unloading and other activities as per demand
- Co-ordination with OIC-Logistics for the vehicle availability
- 100% reporting of the incident /accident in the prescribed format
- Overall responsibility of the segregation and storage of the cylinders
- Control of consumables in Bottling and ensuring of the KPI's to be met with regards to consumable usage
- Overall responsibility of up keep of machinery and reduction in down times during production runs and to ensure that preventive maintenance schedule is adhered to
- Co-ordinations with maintenance Executive to ensure that the down time of the bottling machinery is minimized and the problems with regards to the equipment are addressed
- Understanding of Total's golden Safety Rules, Implementation of the same and encouraging/motivating staff/workers reporting to them for implementing the same.
- Display of Total Attitude in day to day working and encouraging/motivating staff/workers reporting to them for implementing the same.
- Effective manpower utilization and preventive maintenance of the bottling line equipment to ensure the KPI's are consistently met.
- To ensure that all QMS documentation updating and implementation of IMS related to the area is complete.
- To segregate and be accountable for the traceability of the cylinders
- To ensure that all statutory norms defined as per the QMS are adhered to.