Head Talent Acquisition at Bayleaf Hr Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:186 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Executive - Bottling Operations - Oil & Gas (4-5 yrs)
Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical
- LPG Terminal/Bottling plants operations
- Project Management and Execution
- Stock Gain monitoring and upkeeping of all critical stock control equipment
- Effective Implementation of OEE
- Safety coordination and compliance for the Projects and maintenance activities.
- Implementation of ICC for all contractors
- Overall, In charge for Projects and Maintenance activities
- Develop and implement Project Gantt charts in coordination with contractors, periodic review, and implementation.
- Develop and implement Preventive maintenance schedule for all the equipment
- Setting up project and maintenance KPI and monitoring
- Maintenance of Cross-country Pipelines, marine unloading arms and booster pump house facilities
- Understanding of Total's Golden Safety Rules, Implementation of the same and encouraging / motivating Staff / workers reporting to them for implementing the same
- Display of - Total Attitude- in day to day working and encouraging / motivating Staff / workers reporting to them for implementing the same.
- Compliance for all Audit findings during internal and external audits.
- Effective Management of Technical Integrity Project
- Statutory testing of all LPG Spheres/tanks/equipment as per statutory requirements.
- Implementation of One MAESTRO
- Management of Critical spares inventory to avoid down time