Talent Acquisition at ElasticRun
Views:471 Applications:83 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Executive - Central/Field Operations Procurement (1-5 yrs)
Central Ops executive is responsible for communicating with with internal as well as external stakeholders. The job requires someone who has a larger picture of customer experience in mind and a high willingness to take ownership. The job requires a person who has skills in identifying patterns and ability to scrutinize details and foresee the implications of the data. The job also requires him to be organized.
- Responsible for managing purchase of FMCG items
- Strong communication skills and vendor management ability
- Would interact with 70-100 vendors and place purchase orders
- Purchases to the tune of cr + per month
- Would act as an interface between vendors, sales and accounts
- Payments followups with vendors and relationship management would be the sole responsibility of the individual.
- Should be willing to travel as per business needs.
- Working Days: 6 days working
Field Procurement Executive :
- An exciting opportunity to accelerate your career in FMCG industry. We require a cost-conscious executive to take over purchasing operations. You would be the single point of contact with FMCG vendors in your allocated regions.
- Work with multiple vendors to determine the best deals for the company.
- Evaluate the many pros and cons of each vendor based on price, quality, speed of delivery and other factors.
- Negotiate with vendors to ensure we buy at best price possible.
- Procurement of FMCG items - shampoo, biscuits, soaps, etc.
- Procurement of commodities - sugar, rice, edible oil, etc.
- Onboarding vendors for FMCG companies and miscellaneous items.
- Managing relationships with existing supplier network.