Manager - Expert Hiring at Awign Enterprises Pvt. Ltd.
Views:155 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Executive - Component Development & Material Management - Sheet Metal (1-4 yrs)
About the Client:
Our client is an Indian multinational automotive manufacturing corporation and it is one of the largest vehicle manufacturers by production in India and the largest manufacturer of tractors in the world.
About the Role:
Duration: 12 months
Required Experience: 1+ Year
Timing: Full Time
- Understand the process of Sheet Metal / Forging Parts
- Build relationships with suppliers and negotiate with them for the best pricing for MOQa / SPQs
- Process requisitions and update management on the status of orders
- Update inventory and ensure that stock levels are kept at appropriate levels
- Arrange transport of goods and track orders to ensure timely delivery
- Assess the quality of stock received and escalate any discrepancies to suppliers and management.
- Mechanical Engineering (Mandatory)
- Min. 1 Year in Sheet Metal / Forging Parts.
- Manufacturing process knowledge in sheet metal/forging parts
- MS Word, Excel(Added Advantage) Powerpoint
- Good Communication Skills in English & Hindi
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.